My CBS Segment: Teens Online

I was in Miami this morning on CBS 4 Live morning show and it was great fun!

I talked about how teens are using Facebook and walked the hosts through setting up Privacy settings.  Afterwards both the weather girl and the traffic girl asked me to help them set their privacy settings!

Here is the interview:

See Video Clip Here.

Tags: ,

No Responses to “My CBS Segment: Teens Online”

1. philmiller
    March 24, 2008 at 7:26 pm #

like I twittered; Awesome! Oprah should have called by now!

2. Vanessa
    March 24, 2008 at 7:29 pm #

hey thanks! Yes, I am expecting Oprah’s call tomorrow…we will see if I have time

JUST KIDDING I hope Oprah calls, thanks for your well wishes, I was so nervous before I went on, and I need to minimize hand movements lol

3. Friedbeef
    March 25, 2008 at 4:09 am #

Congrats! You’re certainly making a name for yourself

4. Vanessa
    March 25, 2008 at 7:48 am #

Hi!
    I still love Friedbeef, thanks for reading…getting my name out there is tough! It needs to happen soon do not know how much longer I can live off my parents generosity = )
    Vanessa

5. Kate Olson
    March 26, 2008 at 6:29 am #

Very cool, Vanessa – watched the clip, you did a great job! Thanks for linking to me the other day, I really appreciate it :-) Oh, and if you make it on Oprah, can I tag along?

6. Vanessa
    March 26, 2008 at 6:36 am #

thanks! I was nervous, of course I linked to you, I love what you are doing!

and kate, if I get on Oprah, you can tag along, but you will have to get in line behind my mom, dad, sister, best friend, manager….
    = )

7. Stephanie Mann
    March 28, 2008 at 7:57 am #

Good job on the video, Vanessa. I’m working on safe neighborhoods for kids. Check out my website, I added your link. Did you add my link- Safe Kids Now?

8. Stephanie Mann