So, the 50 Best Mom Blog contest went stupendously! I got great submissions, spread around a lot of traffic and most of all I got a lot of feedback from my regular parent users that it really opened up the world of blogging for them and they now have some new sites in their bookmark folders!
I love encouraging parents to help inform each other and keep strong communities and this is the best way I can think of doing it by spreading the link love!
1) “Podcast or Radio Show”: Any website on which an individual or group of people produce audio files regularly (how is that for a loose definition).
2) “Parenting”: A blog, or blog part of a larger website that is contributed to, created, or written by parent or parents.
3) The content of the blog must have something (anything) to do with families, parenting, kids, or teens.
4) Submit the web address, the name of the blog and why you think it should make the top ten to:
Vvanpetten (at) rrules (dot) com
You can also include a favorite article that I can link to in the review.
5) Submit your favorite Parenting Podcast/Radio Show by:
*You can submit your own show!
I am so excited, start submitting your favorite shows to me!