Ahh, boundaries. It seems to be a constant problem for parents and daughters. We all go through that stage. In this video I talk about how to talk to your daughter about her clothing and style choices and how to present herself to boys. Here is an overview:
1) Pick your battles
2) If you tell her no, she will do it worse
3) Let them try on their identity and experiment a little
4) Teach them how to be pretty–not slutty
5) Find out how her friends dress, is this an identity thing or a peer pressure thing?
6) Try to incorporate fashion–in a good way.