Teen Talk Stew [Just for Fun]

woohoo, this is what happens when you have too much to do and don’t want to do any of it = )

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_olOjdFpmk[/youtube]

No Responses to “Teen Talk Stew [Just for Fun]”

1. Michael Johnson
    June 18, 2008 at 4:00 pm #

Awesome work! I love the production quality and the attention to detail. You should be very proud of your staff and support team. And by “staff and support team” I mean you.

Excellent explanation of a serious problem! You also offer a solution worth further study. Perhaps a grant request could be written? Someone out there must have some money to look at this solution.

Thank you very much for the proper pronunciation of “ah-kah”. I’ve seen AKA written so often but rarely hear it pronounced and explained in such a fashion. Truely enlightening!

Also, I must say that I can’t wait to try the new version of Your Product Here. I understand that it will be better than sliced bread!

I loved it all. Thanks! :)

2. Vanessa Van Petten
    June 18, 2008 at 4:49 pm #

ahhh Michael!

You get my humor, hooray, I def recommend Your Product Here, one of the best around.

I am going to come out with my own product I think: Teen Driving Mexican Cucarcha Aid, it will be all the rage…
    thanks for reading/watching!

3. Marni
    June 18, 2008 at 4:49 pm #

LOL I love this!

Will this be a weekly thing?

4. Vanessa
    June 18, 2008 at 4:50 pm #

Marni-

Possibly! Whenever I get inspired

xxoo
    Vanessa

5. Charlie A. Roy
    June 18, 2008 at 6:39 pm #

Interesting video. Illinois just increased the number of months needed for a 16 year old to have their permit before being able to drive. Ironically all the law has done is push driver’s education into the freshmen year. Brilliant!

6. Shaping Youth
    June 21, 2008 at 1:07 pm #

Hilarious, adorable, and um…pragmatic! :-)

I was listening to Pema Chodron’s “Don’t Bite the Hook: Freeing Yourself from Anger, Resentment & other Destructive Feelings” en route home from the Sierras in a one-lane interstate ‘road rage marathon in the making’ coming home from Father’s Day.

She kept saying to use these moments for ‘practicing patience’ (she’s a Buddhist nun) —and the irony was sublime, esp. in ‘real time’ on the fwy.

Worked very well for me, but I tell ya, there were plenty of folks in need of that cucaracha horn. Let’s seed it to go ‘viral’ with teens! Got a FB badge or widget? ;-) –Amy