This post is dedicated to Peanut, our family puppy. And Scott Edwards who will not let me get a puppy, but gives me enough love to never really want one!
1) If you hold them too close, they fight you.
2) If you have them on a leash, they pull it as tight as it will go.
3) When they make a mess, you feel really bad punishing them, but you know you have to or they will keep making messes.
4) You constantly hope they will never realize how cute they are, because then they would be able to get away with everything.
5) They always want to play at exactly the wrong time.
6) You worry that their soft cuteness might one day grow up into feisty dog who will never want to play with you again.
7) No matter how many times they ruin your dinner plans, you will always love them endlessly.
If you like this blog…
If you have a second…
If you are just feeling generous…
Please vote for me on the Bloggers Choice Awards!
It takes two seconds to register and I am going for best parenting blog.
THANK YOU FOR READING, AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOTE!