Articles We Love
- Yes! Your Children CAN Love Vegetables: Is your child a picky eater? Do they claim they hate fruits or vegetables? Learn four interesting ways of getting your children to love veggies!
- 5 Tips for a Successful Year at College: College is an important time in one’s life. Yet, the four years fly by fast. Learn five tips that will help you make the most of these years, making your experience most rewarding and successful.
These articles are by our featured blogger today, Anthony Kane, MD who runs ccparenting.com a parenting blog written to help parents with their difficult defiant teens“
15 Year Old Girl Grounded for 45 Years” Some parents overreact when disciplining their teenagers. This is just one of the mistakes parents make when disciplining their children.
Showing Respect Your teen will live up to your expectations. If your respect and value your teenager, he will grow into someone who is worthy of that respect.
Can’t Get Worse? It Already Has It has always been tough raising a teenager. Sometimes you think it can’t possibly get worse. Well, guess again. Introducing Sexting.
- When to Get Outside Help
We want to protect our teens from harm. However, sometimes the best and safest thing to do for your child is to call the police.
- Sexual Predators, Witchcraft, and Communism
Another worldwide obsession. Who’s at fault? Find out.
- Keeping Your Family Together For many teens, being with you, the parent, is an embarrassment. Find out how to keep your family together during the teen years.
- When to Get Outside Help
- Secrets Girls Keep: What Girls Hide (& Why) and How to Break the Stress of Silence by Carrie Silver-Stock is a must read book for middle and highschool age girls. This self help book is chock full of tips and advice for topics like self esteem, boys, family stuff, school. cyber bullying, tough issues, and much more!
- Sarah Maria: “Love Your Body, Love Your Life!”
Here is your quick and easy guide to the 5 steps that can end Negative Body Obsession forever and start you on the path to living happily and confidently … once and for all!
It’s for anyone who wants to gain more from life, anyone who wants to achieve a higher level of health, fitness, love, and vitality … and who has been held back by a devastatingly low view of themselves.
I love this book and think that it is a great buy for you or any woman in your life!
“Read this book and you will discover that there is only one beauty, and you are that.”
– Deepak Chopra
“Sarah Maria‘s teachings are an amazing gift. This outstanding program has changed my life! I highly recommend Sarah Maria‘s program to anyone who wants to experience living their most successful, beautiful life.”
– Mary Schmidt, age 45
“Powerful, honest, and elegantly written. An amazing concept that goes beyond the idea of self-love and taps into the notion that one’s love equals one’s peace.”
– Ira M. Sacker, MD, eating disorders specialist for 35 years,
Best-Selling author, “Dying to be Thin” and “Regaining Your Self”
- Check out my profile on Lookilu, love this website for girls about their future careers: Vanessa Van Petten’s Career Profile about what I do as an entrepreneur, blogger and author.
- Check out the: Digital Literacy Tour launch at the Capitol Nov. 3
- Offers.com has just released an awesome new Holiday planning/budgeting area on the site to help everyone prevent overspending this Christmas. We have Budget Calculators sale cheat sheets (http://www.offers.com/holiday/cheat-sheet/) and lots more to make sure you spend wisely this Holiday Season.
Book of the Week
“GET REAL” and STOP Dieting! by Brett Blumenthal
Getting kids to eat healthy can be quite a challenge. Moreover, as a parent, who has time to read through tons of information on healthy eating? In “GET REAL” and STOP Dieting!, you’ll learn 5 simple rules – founded in facts, not fads – that will help you and your family eat healthy today, tomorrow and for life. Whether you are looking to lose weight or just want to get you and your family to eat healthier, this book gives you the information and the tools to do so.