1. Thanks for everyone’s well wishes on Real Housewives of Orange County! It went great! And I got asked back so will be on again in January. If you missed it I know Bravo replays episodes from the previous week at 9pm EST on Bravo. I will also post my clip in the next few weeks once I get it from the producers on DVD. Up, up and away!
2. Blog Expert or Social Media Consultant for Your Company? Want to know how we got so much traffic and make money on our blog? Create your brand, make money and increase traffic to your own blog by learning how we did for Radical Parenting.
3. Parenting and Youth Trend Report Our monthly report gathers valuable information from teen focus groups, teen social networks and online video talks.
There’s more to the “Sex Talk” than just the birds and the bees. What every parent must discuss with their teen.
If a juvenile criminal can become an honest and successful business man and family man, than anyone can change. The first step is to learn how to embrace it and not fear it.
Articles from Guests:
Mike McIntyre of moretimemoms.com, calms our pre-Finals jitters with his 10-step guide to preparing for those pesky end-of-semester exams.
Articles from Teens:
Practical gifts that every teen will love, which are mostly electronic surprise, surprise!
What is respect and how can we teach our teens to have it? Understanding respect begins in the household
There are still a few celebrity teen role models for girls who have not let fame effect them negatively, and instead use it to send a positive message to their fans.
The transition years from elementary to high school can be awkward and lonely. One experienced teen gives us her middle school survival tips.
Five discussion points on the popular teen show for parents to talk with their teens.
Picks of the Week
In conjunction with the World’s Largest Slumber Party hosted by Girls With Dreams, Artistic Sensations is sponsoring a Teen Room Makeover Contest.
Win bedding, fatboy chair, wall art and rug from artisticsensations.com and girlwithdreams.com
Book of the Week:
The Imposter: How a Juvenile Criminal Succeeded in Business and Life by Kip Kreiling
A great biographical story about someone who overcame seemingly insurmountable challenges to rise to the top. A great read for parents and teens. I think this is a great example for kids and parents who need to be reminded that they can do anything they put their mind too, work hard and achieve their dreams. Kip serves as an amazing inspiration to young people and the book is a fun and easy read despite some of the challenging topics he presents. From the slums of Georgia to the castles of Europe, be ENTERTAINED and INSPIRED at the same time
- LEARN the Secret to Benjamin Franklin’s success
- DISCOVER how Abraham Lincoln turned enemies into friends
- SEE evidence that proves we are not primarily driven by instincts – that we can change
- LEARN how Hernan Cortez launched one of the most successful military conquests in history and how that insight can help you
- DISCOVER the real reason why the Iron Curtain fell
- SEE why rats weaned themselves off of heroine – on their own!
- FIND out how a hardened, modern-day Juvenile Criminal found lasting happiness
This Week’s Sponsor:
Want to know how we got so much traffic and make money on our blog? Create your brand, make money and increase traffic to your own blog by learning how we did for Radical Parenting.
Get Our: Parenting and Youth Trend Report Our monthly report gathers valuable information from teen focus groups, teen social networks and online video talks.
Want to sponsor us? Check out how you can!
Check us out in Spanish here!
If you like this blog…
If you have a second…
If you are just feeling generous…
Please vote for me on the Bloggers Choice Awards!
It takes two seconds to register and I am going for best parenting blog.
THANK YOU FOR READING, AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR VOTE!