We usually get a lot of emails from teens, tweens, and parents asking us for our camp recommendations. This year we decided to hold a contest looking for the best camps and reviewing them as best we can before summer starts. We are looking for all kinds of camps–arts, sports, sleep-away, day-camps, space camps, international camps. We will break them down by category.
Requirements for Camp Submission:
We are happy to take submissions from Parents, Campers and Camp Directors/Counselors, please see requirements:
-Must be able to take campers above the age of 11, our readers are parents mostly with kids above the age of 11.
-You must have the email and name of the camp director so we can get permission to review the camp and include it in the submission.
-In each submission please include:
- Name of the camp
- Location of the camp
- Ages for the camp (Campers above the age of 11 must be allowed)
- Theme or specialty of the camp
- Camp Website
- Email and name of camp director
- (Optional, but great if you have it) Brochure or flyers about the camp
- (Optional, but great if you have it) Testimonials from campers/parents
-You can submit to firstname.lastname@example.org and our teen reviewers will begin looking at your camp!
We love giving our readers awesome resources, so hopefully we will get some great entries!