1. College Admissions:
3. Ways to prevent getting a bad reputation due to your social-networking
- Adjust security settings to make sure your page is safe and not public.
- Do not post or put up anything inappropriate. What seems cool now could end up ruining your future!
- Blurring out beer cans does not disguise what you are trying to hide. In fact, sometimes it makes it more obvious.
- Do not post any comments with foul or offensive language, nudity, photos of illegal things (i.e underage drinking or using drugs), or join any inappropriate groups.
- Think twice about what you write or post.
- Be careful about who you become ‘friends’ with.