- Teen Summer Texting Trends What happens during the summer? Do teens text more or less?
Articles from Teens:
- 5 Ways to Turn Couch-Potatoes Into Responsible Teens Do you have a teen who has become one with your couch this summer? Here are some ideas for getting them moving.
- Sending Your Teen Away to Summer Camp: Pros and Cons Is your teen away or thinking about going away to camp? Read this first!
- Top Ten Movies Teens Need to Watch With summer in full swing, here are the best movies for teens.
- Teens Learning the Web Harrison explains the difference between a digital native and digital immigrant and how they learn about the Internet.
- The Perks of Listening to Your Parents Intern, Elyse calls out to all teens telling them why listening to your parents can be good!
- Teens and Politics: How Can You Not Care This article talks about all the reasons parents and teens should talk and get involved in politics.
Articles from Guests:
- Top 21 Things You Will Never Hear From Your Teen This is a great (and hysterical) article about what your teen will never say.
- Chore Strategies: How to Take the Stress Out of Weekly Chores Love this guest post on practical tips for parents on how to get teens to do chores.
We also love: Alexia Shiri who runs LosAngelesMammaBlog.com a mommy blog written from a mom’s perspective, with mother and child’s interests alike in mind. This is where you’ll find money saving tips and musings on all things motherhood and family. Check out her articles: